We consider your custom important and as such we have detailed policies, below, informing you of the conditions by which we operate. If you have any further questions relating to this matter please feel free to contact the Tapes office.
1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English Law.
2. Although CCF Tapes will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all information made available on the web site, neither CCF Tapes or other representatives will be liable for damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
3. Prices and availability information is subject to change without notice.
4. All goods remain the property of CCF Tapes until paid for in full.
5. For details of Product Guarantees see Returns and Refunds.
6. For details of Delivery Policy see Delivery Policy.
7. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and us will take place upon dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
8. By purchasing a product you are agreeing to the above Terms and Conditions.
9. None of the above affect your statutory rights as a consumer.